How to use Argan Oil?
Argan oil has many positive characteristics for the body, face, skin, nails and hair. In addition, it can support skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. But how do you actually use it?
Argan oil for the face
Argan oil is suitable for all skin types and protects, moisturizes, nourishes and restores the skin. After using the argan oil the face feels smooth and soft again. It is important to apply the oil to cleansed and a slightly moist skin.
The step-by-step plan:
- Put one or two pumps of argan oil on your fingertips.
- Massage the oil between your palms.
- Spread the oil over your face and neck.
- Do not apply too much pressure.
- Gently rub the oil into the skin.
Argan oil for the body
Everyone suffers from dry skin from time to time. Argan oil can replace a body lotion and even has a greater effect. When you apply the oil to the skin, it is important that the skin is still warm and the pores are open.
- Use about three to four pumps per body part.
- Massage the oil warmly between your palms.
- Spread the oil gently over the skin.
- Rub the oil well into the skin.
- Pay extra attention to the drier parts of the skin, such as the elbows and knees.
- Let the oil soak in for a few minutes before putting on your clothes.
Argan oil for the hair
Argan oil is also good to use for the hair. It restores shine, nourishes and helps against hair loss. You can use it as a conditioner, hair mask and against frizzy hair. It varies per hair type and length on how to use it and for how many times. In general, it is advisable to use argan oil once or twice a week before washing.
- Apply a generous amount of oil to the hair and work from root to tip.
- Massage the scalp.
- Let the argan oil soak in.
- Spill out the oil with lukewarm water.
- Wash the hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Argan oil for the nails
When the nails are dry you can use argan oil to protect and nourish the nails. The cuticles also benefit from the oil. We recommend using the oil about once a week for good results.
- Make a mixture of two parts argan oil and two parts lemon juice.
- Soak your fingers in this mixture for about fifteen minutes.
- Rinse your hands and dry them until they are slightly damp.
- Use two drops of argan oil and massage the oil onto the nails and cuticles.